Restaurant Pyrgos is a perfect venue for weddings, providing exceptional service. Well-designed rooms will keep your wedding reception away from prying eyes, while a great menu and a variety of special value-added services will allow you to enjoy the celebration from start to finish.
Restaurant Pyrgos is located on several levels. Its huge windows turn it into a kind of observation platform of Santorini, because the restaurant is located on a hill at the entrance to the village of Pyrgos in the center of the island. Every room offers enchanting views of the island of Santorini, especially at the majestic sunset, for which the island is so famous. Besides, the restaurant provides a helipad for the most distinguished newlyweds and their guests.
- Booking of your wedding date and time
- Ceremony at a designated church yard, on a hotel terrace (at the hotel where you will be staying) or on a beach
- Transfer to and from the ceremony location in an air-conditioned car
- Bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Wedding cake
- One bottle of sparkling wine
- Basket of rose petals
- Ceremony table decorated with table cloth, colored organza, ring pillow and non floral items such as candles in vases
- Recorded music during ceremony: processional, recessional, and music to surround your special time!
- Ceremony supervision
- Personal consultant to guide you through the process, from your initial enquiry, up to the day of your ceremony
- Expertise for island orientation and information
- Pre ceremony meeting with two consultants on Santorini
- Venue visits as appropriate on Santorini prior to the ceremony
Price: 2 035 €
**Venue rental fee upon request