Restaurant Pyrgos is a perfect venue for weddings, providing exceptional service. Well-designed rooms will keep your wedding reception away from prying eyes, while a great menu and a variety of special value-added services will allow you to enjoy the celebration from start to finish.
Restaurant Pyrgos is located on several levels. Its huge windows turn it into a kind of observation platform of Santorini, because the restaurant is located on a hill at the entrance to the village of Pyrgos in the center of the island. Every room offers enchanting views of the island of Santorini, especially at the majestic sunset, for which the island is so famous. Besides, the restaurant provides a helipad for the most distinguished newlyweds and their guests.
If you decide to get married in Greece, you’ll need to prepare a set of documents and send it to Greece (not less than 40 days prior the ceremony). For a complete list of documents required for a wedding in Greece please go to the following link.
- Booking of your wedding date and time
- Registrar’s fees for your wedding ceremony
- Checking of papers with local authorities
- Administration & handling fees
- Pre wedding meeting to go through all the arrangements for your wedding (in your hotel)
- Personal wedding coordinator throughout your wedding ceremony
- The official ceremony
- Ceremony supervision
- Provision of 2 witnesses (if necessary)
- Bridal bouquet & groom’s button-hole (seasonal flowers, color of your choice)
- Transfer to and from the ceremony location in an air-conditioned car
- Wedding cake
- One bottle of sparkling wine
- Basket of rose petals
- Ceremony table decorated with table cloth, colored organza, ring pillow and non floral items such as candles in vases
- Personal consultant to guide you through the process, from your initial enquiry, up to the day of your ceremony
- Expertise for island orientation and information
- Venue visits as appropriate on Santorini prior to the ceremony
Price: 2935 €
Venue rent at a charge: on request