Much more than just a beautiful sacrament
Here, you will find all the necessary information about baptism in Greece, in the city of Thessaloniki.
It is with great pleasure that we help you organize the sacraments of Orthodox wedding and baptism in the monastery of St. Anastasia the Farmakolitria.
It is a very famous ancient monastery, founded in 888 AD. Located near the city of Thessaloniki (20 km from the city center), in the picturesque area of Vasilika. The monastery of the holy martyr Anastasia, was built and decorated by the inhabitants of Thessaloniki and nearby villages, and even form the ancient times it turned from a place of worship to the sufferings of the Holy One into one of the most respected royal monasteries of the East. A complete list of documents required for baptism in Greece can be found here.
Baptism in Greece Package
- Booking the date and time of the baptism
- Official translation of documents into Greek, certified by an attorney and the Greek Bar Association
- Preliminary meeting with parents (at their hotel)
- Ceremony of the Sacrament of Baptism
- Donation to the Temple
- Russian-speaking coordinator on the day of baptism
Cost: 800 €
All you need for the sacrament of baptism (additional services)
- Baptismal Cross
- Baptismal chrisoms
- Baptismal Candle
- Olive oil
The document of baptism issued in Greece, in Russia, in Ukraine and in Belarus has no legal force.